At Legend Lending we understand that our clients have varying home financing needs, which is why we offer a variety of mortgage products to help home buyers and homeowners find their ideal solution. From low and zero down programs for first time home buyers, to rental property financing for real estate investors, our mortgage professionals can help you explore options and guide you through the process.
Contact us today at (832) 256-7068 for a free quote and consultation.
Explore Our Various Products
Fixed Rate Loan Highlights
- Available in 30, 20, 15, and 10 year terms
- Low and zero money down fixed rate financing including FHA, VA, and USDA loans
- Fixed rate options available for non-conforming jumbo loans
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) Highlights
- Capitalize on low introductory rates can result in big short term savings
- Adjustable rate mortgages do carry a higher degree of risk as rates can and do adjust after the introductory rate periods end
- May be a good solution for a consumer who plans on occupying a property for less than 7 years
- May not be a good long term solution especially for consumers without a high level of job security. Borrowers do not want to be in a position where they cannot refinance when their introductory rate period ends.
Low and Zero Money Down Programs
- FHA Loans: Require as little as 3.5% down. Credit guidelines are not as restrictive as most conventional products.
- VA Loans: No money down option with relaxed credit requirements for eligible active duty servicemen and women, military veterans, and surviving spouses.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans: Zero down financing for middle and lower income borrowers is designated USDA areas.
Jumbo Financing Highlights
- Designed for loan amounts exceeding areas’ conforming loan limits. Outside of higher priced areas, $424,100 is typically the limit.
- We provide jumbo financing for most types of 1-4 unit residential properties. Properties may be utilized as primary residences, second homes or investment properties.
Options for Lower Credit Applicants
- FHA Loans: Options for individuals with credit scores as low as 580-639 (subject to change; contact us for the most up-to-date guidelines)
- VA Mortgages – Available to eligible US servicemen and women, and surviving spoused