Save on your upcoming mortgage refinance with Legend Lending! We can help you explore your options to fit a variety of needs – looking to refinance to a lower rate, cash-out some of the equity in your home, or are seeking to shorten the term of your loan. At Legend Lending, we will assist you through every step of the process to ensure you receive financing to best fit your unique situation.
Ways to Get Started
- Call (832) 256-7068 for a free refinance quote and consultation.
- Just looking for a quick rate quote? Complete the form on this page and one of our licensed Texas mortgage professionals will contact you with program and pricing information.
More on Mortgage Refinancing with Legend Lending
- Lowering Your Monthly Payment: Interest rates remain low, contact us to see if we can help you refinance your home at a lower rate.
- Shorten the Term of Your Loan: Refinancing to a shorter amortizing term can save home buyers thousands, if not more over the lifetime of the loan. If you currently have a 20 or 30 year mortgage, talk with one of our loan officers to see what you could save with a 10 or 15 year fixed rate solution.
- Moving Over to a Fixed Rate Product: If you are approaching the end of the introductory rate period with an adjustable rate mortgage, now may be the perfect time to refinance to a fixed rate product.
- Cash Out Refinancing: Need some extra money to help pay for college tuition, home improvement projects, medical bills or other expenses? We can help you determine if a cash out refinance is a viable solution to achieving your financial goals.
- We finance most types of 1-4 unit residential properties. Certain restrictions may apply.
- We have refinance programs for primary residences, second homes, and investment properties.
- Conventional Rate Home Loans – Our most popular mortgages. Rates are fixed for the duration of the loans and are available in 30, 20, 15, and 10 year amortization terms.
- FHA Loans – Even if you currently have an FHA mortgage, you may be able to refinance with low closing costs using an FHA streamlined refi.
- VA IRRRL Loans – This program can help borrowers with VA loans take advantage of lower interest rates without some of the expenses typically accompanying refinancing.
- Experience: Our team has decades of mortgage experience and continues to help home buyers achieve their dreams of homeownership.
- Products: We offer a wide variety of residential home financing options to meet the needs of most residential home buyers.
- Service: The mortgage professionals at Legend Lending are some of the most qualified and knowledgeable individuals in the industry. From the beginning, we work hard to set up loans for success and provide our clients with the highest level of customer service.